Saturday, March 22, 2014

[NQ Games] Developer Report of 2014-03-21 [UPDATE 03-22]

Hi, This is Shin.
First of all, I am truly sorry about the bugs with this update.
The entire team came to work and we fixed it. (It is always good to see them on Saturday :cool:)
We already delivered the patch files to RHP and they are testing.
As soon as the test is completed, we will apply it.

- The Steam connection problem is fixed.
- Frame drop caused by weapons level 8 or above fixed.

But unfortunately, the screen bug (I am not sure the name of bug but I see some of you calling this bug that way), a few seconds of freezing on the resulting page, requires more time for us to fix.
We are currently trying all the best to fix it. (hopefully, they will be with you soon with next update).

I see you are trying to make videos for bugs for me.
I am so impressed and moved for your kind help.
I am aware for some of the bugs we are having and I maybe not aware for some of them.
But I am sure your video will help me fix them a lot faster.
And I truly thank all of you for your help and care for MV.

See you in the game, of course I am not using this account in the game. :cool:

No comments:

Post a Comment